- I pressed play, but nothing happens
- The volume is low, even if I turn it all the way up
- The stream is playing, but there’s no sound
First, make sure the speakers on your computer or device are on and that you haven’t muted the sound. Next, check the volume on the stream. Look for the speaker icon on the player. If there’s an X next to it, the sound is muted. Click the icon to turn the sound back on and reveal the slider to adjust the volume.
- The stream is playing, but the video is poor quality
- The stream froze while I was watching
Try pressing pause, then play again. You can also try refreshing your browser.