The Stellar Tickets tvOS app for Apple TV devices can be downloaded from the Apple TV App Store located on the home screen of the Apple TV device.
- Go to the home screen of your Apple TV and open the App Store.
- Use your remote to navigate to the magnifying glass at the top of the App Store screen.
- Use your remote to search for "Stellar Tickets" and download the Stellar Tickets app.
After downloading the Stellar app you can connect access your account by using a rotating six-digit code unique to your ticket.
To sign in using your personal six-digit code:
- Using a different device, visit your ticket page on the Stellar website by clicking on "Your Tickets" on the top menu bar or by visiting https://www.stellartickets.com/wallet
- If prompted, log in to the Stellar website using the same email address as your ticket was purchased under or issued to.
- Using a different device go to http://www.stellartickets.com/code
- There you will see a six-digit code that you can use to link your Stellar app to your account.
- The codes change every 5 minutes, so you will need to get the code from the page and enter it on the home screen of the Stellar Apple TV channel.
You only need to enter your code the first time you are using a new device. From that point on you are fully logged in.
Once you have successfully connected your Stellar app on your Apple TV device to your account, you will be able to access your stream content by clicking on the event image.You only need to enter your code the first time you are using a new device. From that point on you are fully logged in.
For more ways to watch the stream visit the article below: