The Stellar iOS app for iPhone and iPad devices can be downloaded from the Apple app store here:
After downloading the Stellar app you have the choice of connecting your device using traditional methods or by using a rotating six-digit code unique to your ticket.
- Login to your account on www.stellartickets.com
- Go to www.stellartickets.com/activate and enter the code found on your app
- The codes change every 5 minutes, so you will need to get the code from the page and enter it on the home screen of the Stellar iOS app.
You only need to enter your code the first time you are using a new device. From that point on you are fully logged in.
Once you have successfully connected your Stellar app on your iOS device to your account, you will be able to access your stream content by clicking on the event image.
To sign in using traditional sign-in methods:
- Tap the "Sign In" button beneath the six-digit code prompt.
- Enter the same email address as your ticket was purchased under or issued to or use an alternate sign-in method that is also associated with the email address your tickets are under.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete sign in.
You are now fully signed in.
For more ways to watch the stream visit the article below: